Thursday, June 9, 2016

Gingers in Lethbridge

We will have to wait until Monday to hear more about the changes, but meanwhile we got this email and photo from the fleet coordinator in the mission:

Yesterday when I picked up the arriving new missionaries at the airport, I was struck by how much Sister Burnside reminded me of Sister King. who had arrived two transfers ago. I told Sister Burnside of this and told her I hoped the two of them would have a chance to meet. Well, as it turns out, not only have they met but they are now companions!. Just thought both of you parents would like to know of this huge coincidence and see for yourselves. You both have wonderful daughters and we are very pleased to have them both serving with us. Elder Evan A. Thorley, Fleet Coordinator, Canada Calgary Mission
Ashley and her new companion, Sister Burnside. 
Then Jan Francis sent us a few more:





No comments:

Post a Comment