Tuesday, July 5, 2016

More from the 4th!

The few, the proud, the missionaries.


Hello!!! Thanks so much for all the pictures and everything! I loved them! I guess this can be a email to the whole fam bam if ya want! 

Ha so awkward moment of the day when we were in church yesterday and the opening hymn is O, Canada... which is not in the hymn book and there are 2 verses. Who knew? So we are getting ready to sing then all of a sudden everyone stands up and sing so loud and people are tearing up and singing with their whole soul and me and Sister Burnside are just there trying to mouth the words. Don't worry when we were singing the part that says O Canada we belted it cause those were the only words that we knew...

 Are you guys just having so much fun? Not gonna lie it was really weird to see a picture of you all without me in it... but it's all good-- the Lord's work is pretty important. This week seriously just flew by. The weekend was pretty much just full of service. We helped this lady move than we did this thing called zone service finding, which was a huge success. We pretty much just went around and did service for people. It was a good way to start a conversation and just show people that we love them. I loved it. Plus I went ham with the clippers. It reminded me of home and I was just going to hard clipping this guys bushes, loved it. I randomly really miss doing yard work so I call dibs on it when I'm home. 

Isn't Sister Blake the cutest?? As hard as it was to be her comp she is really just so cute and I love her to death! Sister Burnside is doing wonderful as well. Her boyfriend has been doing chemo this week which has been stressing her out but luckily the Lord has been blessing us with so many miracles!! Like we have a baptism on Saturday?!? Ken and Linda have met with so many missionaries over the past couple years and I'm so excited that Ken is finally taking that step. So pumped!! Pretty much this week just reassured me how awesome it is to be a missionary. The time really is flying by. I hope that its going just as fast for you guys :) I hope that you guys are having such a fun trip! Send me as many pictures as you can, it helps me feel like I am there with you :) Love you all and everyone go and take a good swim in the ocean for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment